What you do gesturally, facially, vocally, rhythmically always has an effect on your listeners at some level. Therefore, your unique combination of physical behaviors will either support your credibility, or detract from it. This is why the most skilled communicators develop command of these principles.
This 2-hour webinar will enhance your ability to:
- Strengthen personal presence
- Replace distracting idiosyncrasies with effective behaviors
- Make best use of the energy in your body to enhance brain power
- Project a compelling mix of confidence, composure and expressiveness within your own natural style
- Be more expressively persuasive when needed
- Diminish nervous responses at their root – within the body
- Be more impactful in face-to-face, phone, and web situations
During this highly interactive web-based workshop, participants will:
-- Investigate the 8 physical channels of expression, along with best practices for each.
-- Learn how to identify and displace negative communication habits with more universally supportive ones.
-- Apply these tools and principles to the most common and relevant communication scenarios in business and personal life.
Group size is limited to 20 to maximize feedback and practice possibilities.