Successful presenters inspire confidence, deliver ideas clearly and memorably, engage listeners, and handle questions seamlessly.
Surveys indicate that only 1-10% of presenters demonstrate effective presentation skills. Time, energy, money, and productivity are lost every day because presentation attendees struggle to get the relevant, useful information they need.
Develop Key Skills:
Project confidence, build credibility, address nervousness, and manage distractions through skillful use of eye contact, posture, gestures, movement, voice, pausing and rhythm, etc.
- Compelling and Memorable Content
Organize clear, succinct, listener focused messages, designed for impact and persuasiveness. Use memory hooks for listener retention of key information.
Incorporate diverse listener input. Adjust content and approach to match various technical levels and demographics.
- PowerPoint and Visual Support Strategy
Design and use effective visuals. Relate skillfully to physical elements such as laptops, notes, handouts, and whiteboards.
- Interaction & Conflict Management
Listen effectively. Facilitate stakeholder buy-in. Maintain attention and engagement. Handle difficult questions. Keep conversations positive and forward-moving.
- Delivery in Varied Formats
Apply best practices for web meetings, seated or informal presentations, demos, technical training, teleconference calls.
Create Lasting Behavior Change:
- 2-Day format to establish momentum for lasting change
- Optional 2 private coaching sessions with a second IE trainer for up to 40 minutes of personalized consultation, written feedback and development plans
- 8 videotaped exercises per participant
- Immediate private viewing of each videotaped practice
- 14 interactive learning modules
- Practice developing and delivering a complete 5-7 minute presentation including 3-5 PowerPoint slides
- Practice in various modes including seated, informal, 1:1
- Facilitated group feedback
- Coaching sheets, job aids, and course book
- Personal video files with up to 30 minutes of practice & coaching comments
- 12 participant limit to maximize individual attention and coaching
The “Mastering Presentations” program is designed for business executives, managers, or meeting leaders who want to differentiate themselves and achieve more consistent results in their formal and informal presentations.
**Optional 1-Day “Presentation Skills Essentials” format is also available